Monday, January 22, 2007

Vs.

I'm not always optimistic....................................., BUT when I connect my thoughts/perceptions with the eternal God, then everything becomes a blessing. No matter how unpleasant things are, more or less, sth out of it would turn out to be a plus that I can give thanks to. On the other hand, it reflects how pessimistic our nature tend to be...

 

Being negative is normal..... but it usually comes out of our flesh. Um, I still can't express well the differences between of being negative vs. judgmental, but to me, being critical is a diff story - some ppl are simply more meticulous.

 

Ok... what's da point of me saying all this..... the worlds had taken what used to be improper to become acceptable, what used to be wrong to become tolerable. Almost all things are in gray areas now, even God's Words are being compromised. I'm not doing good AT ALL YET, but we as God's messengers, can we stay together, and all learn to stick firm with God's standards. Let 'yes' be yes, and let 'no' be no. I really need ppl to be like "Jonathans" beside me.

 

Maybe a lot of times I'm straightfoward or too abrupt, but if I were to choose, I rather not pleasing everyone and lost my sight, respect everyone's opinions but not honoring Him.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, this is a tough stance but I sincerely believe this is the blessed and correct stance.
     
    God will be reviving our group as men and women of Integrity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always replying Donald~ YES, men & women of integrity! One of my favorite words: INTEGRITY! ^^v

    ReplyDelete