Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jie Mei

A sister-in-Christ jie jie came all the way to have a lunch w/ me today..... "gan-don" ahhhh~~

Such a sweet and trustworthy friend to have.... yes, you're like a jie jie to me, not just because you're older (you might even look younger than me ..... >.<) but you've been thoughtful. I still remember the kind words you told me a yr ago when I was dismayed.

 

I've always longed to have sisters.... blood-related sisters. But ever since I have intellectual capacity, I knew it would never happen. My gracious God has given me many GREAT sisters-in-Christ and sisterly cousins, and I do treasure them.~ However...................., if I will give birth, I want my children to have their same-gender-siblings! *Will I, Lord?*

 

Everyone, cherish your same-gender siblings more!

No comments:

Post a Comment