Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Healing

Had a little painful throat on Monday, yesterday the sore throat got worse, then started coughing today. I don't think I can be sick.... at least gotta past the coming Sunday. I've taken some actions - take vitamins, drink hot water with lemon, try to hit my bed no later than 12 am (for those who are reading this blog - plz pray for me... =) Lord You know who needs healings, come.... heal my mom 2... and rescue those who need Your almighty power & gentle touch once again~!

 

And yet, I will still sing of Your love! For I know that Your love endures forever!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AMEN!!  praying for u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看完妳的英文才發現自己退步好多....
    只能大約看懂二三成呵呵......
    祝妳早日康復摟....
    台灣最近也蠻多人感冒的....
    希望大家都能健健康康....
    God bless you.
                                                                             Josh

    ReplyDelete