Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My energetic & optimistic mom!

It's interesting knowing my mom reads my blog!! (: She's training her technology skills acquisition to a more advanced level.... and so she starts blogging (well, setup her blog) and reads my blog! lol My mommy is such an energetic lady... who's always psyched up no matter whatever she's doing, cooking, learning English, talking, waking me up, holding my hands while strolling, making appointments for her feet surgery, having casual talk with others.... all the time! She's such a joyful person~ (: I can envision myself becoming more like her over the years...


Am I living like a follower of Christ? Being authentic....? Not lately... Lord, show me what I need to change, and gimme the strength to change.... it's really a great msg from GEFC (thanks to my friend Samuel providing the link) - Finding Fresh Joy in God

No comments:

Post a Comment