Saturday, June 26, 2010

呼召/Calling

Yes... I know the importance of discovering our callings... but, only one like me struggles so hard and yet still can't manage to find an answer! >< I understand that people probe such a question to get to know you; nevertheless, to respond in a definite and secure posture is real tough for me... for as long as I remembered whenever pastors/mentors had attempted to plug me into ministries. Am I deluding myself from what I deeply feel? Or is it rightly that God hasn't revealed the ULTIMATE purpose He has ordained when He made me? Argh.............. how I wish I just KNOW by instincts to my confusion, my never-solvable question~ Lord, please grant me the strength to dig into what You meant for me to understand, even if it takes time and steady effort... and help me to accept what by human effort can never accomplish, and gladly acknowledge it with obedience. 我能交托, 因為我深知那愛我的主, 是永不止息的愛. 主啊, 也幫助我能適時, 適當, 和祢的工作連結, 產生正確的回應!

No comments:

Post a Comment