Sunday, June 13, 2010

就是醬~

A few friends constantly follow up my updates, which are very nice of them! :) I wish I have some good reports, but... so far they're just very ordinary changes. I cut my hair REALLY short (莫名的勇氣 =p haven't have a great shot yet... hence no displaying pic on fb), bought a pinky scouter & helmet (: Kinda started working at home, still exploring through what interests me or what I'm capable of in this alien industry @@). Finally my life is gradually subsiding to a settling phase... well, maybe after this Wed? Where I'll work everyday like a 'robot' ^^" (truly hope to find my role in this working environment... passionately OR getting a part-time job somewhere else and do it with passion?) ANYHOW, I try not to place too much passion before determination.. or before responsibility, whatever you call it to make a living. Though I still wish to make my future career/job so passionate, I don't wanna become a "strawberry generation" where I'm susceptible to pressures and intolerable to stress >< Gonna take care the affidavit of driver license tmr, then... mom's feet surgery and Joella's visit. Meanwhile.... I really hope to find a suitable church & small group. Can't stand wandering around like a lost child without resting in a church as if living in a spiritual home!!! Also... 屬靈同伴! ^^ 唯有 神的話可以使我不再覺得迷失... 所以, 之後也需要知道怎樣調整我的生活作息.... which in alignment with my principles. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment