Saturday, March 6, 2010

Patience & Endurance

The character VOH's learning this week is patience & endurance (忍耐). I'm glad to see that I have so much to learn! Seriously... with a joyful heart! :) Couple things to measure our patience... do we interrupt others? When things occur to be the opposite of our expectations, do we complain? 當好的還沒來, 壞的還不走, 需要救助時幫助還沒來, etc.. what's our attitude? Do we see God's sovereignty in the midst? Do I still diligently do my part to meet the goals?


我要學習不插別人的話 (unless others have repeatedly saying the same thing over and over again... I'll respond in a gentle and subtle way =p), 把多餘的時間做更好的安排 (看得出如何跟忍耐有關嗎?), 及... 相信我的 神! 禱告是我的出口.... I'll seek Your face Lord, make me a listener who hears Your voice.


明天要再打給Long Beach Court的事, 主, 懇求祢為我伸張公義, 所以我可以拿掉那個不應該屬於我的point!

No comments:

Post a Comment