Friday, March 26, 2010

Having too many accounts...?

Yeh... different people have different networks they associate with, and somehow I ended up creating too many accounts for different friends/purposes... four e-mail accounts, two regular blogs (Windows & Wretch), Facebook, Messenger, Skype, and a couple more like Pixnet, Phanfare, Tag, Friendster, LinkedIn, and not including other popular websites like Amazon, Expedia, or customer services such as bank accounts, China airline, Eva airline, H&R, or APU, Cal State Fullerton alumni, etc..... and I don't know what else I signed up with......... >< BUT... I did sign up for another - Alivenotdead. Argh... anyhow, I did and I shouldn't have any complaints for the reason I was doing so... it's really a blooming technology age where too many passwords and accounts demanded, and this inclination seems inevitable... *sigh~


O.K. get to the business, should I switch my blog to Alivenotdead? My previous concern was that I don't wanna lose any of my old entries.... they're part of my life that I wanna keep, and Alivenotdead seemingly provides such function - just not sure if it'll export thoroughly, but other than that... I'm somewhat attracted by it =p Um, will sleep on it for now.


Random: Will set my determination on 'waiting on God' starting tmr! Been followed through with my jogging plan, now it's time to set another goal, a change for good :) PTL!! Love You Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, if someone really want to be your friend, he/she has to check more than four or five websites~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really~ only two!! :) if I will start blogging on Alivenotdead, I'll probably cancel one of the ones I currently have to make things simplier. There were specific features as to why I have both Windows & Wretch.. ^^" btw, yeh.. haven't seen you checking my blog for the longest time, not even know you still have the access, but thanks for reading again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, the reason why I had so many accounts is because my friends use all kinda social networking websites..... so I'm actually accommodating their preference... hence, my FRIENDS can actually find me easily :)

    ReplyDelete