Saturday, March 20, 2010

Amy & Charlie Engaged

Finally... my cousin's getting engaged today! I'm delighted to her getting the dream she has been waiting for... :) Though it was quite tiresome today, I guess it does pay off.. for her lifelong welfare!! And... it was until today when I saw my aunty & uncle shared their thoughts & blessings for A&C through the recorded video, I realized deeply how welcoming and amiable my ENTIRE family is! You know it was until then, I was soooo thankful that I was born in such a huge family.... surrounded by loving relatives. Trust me, not all my family members are problem-free or as naive as how I described, but... I'm thankful to have people with noble and congenial characters being my relatives... 真的好單純跟樸實... 我好自豪有這樣的親戚跟家人! Sounds cheesy, but I'm proud of being a Tainan-ese. haha

2 comments:

  1. i've heard about it from katherine last week, 恭喜 !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. katherine chu??? how do you guys know each other? ohhh moms? i'll pass the word to Amy ^^

    ReplyDelete