Monday, May 24, 2010

A&C Wedding Around the Corner!

A&C's wedding's just around the corner!!! Days go by soooo fast... it's just 3 more days before this big day that we've all waited for... to celebrate for Amy, as well to have our sisters' gathering after
14yrs of living apart. I bought a pair of elegant sandals, Amy bought 2 pairs of high-heels, Lina bought 2... Jasmine bought one, what a harvest we got in one afternoon~ My life is just hectic and crazy
right now, doing some casual laborers' jobs... riding scooters to help running errands, preparing for weddings stuff, exercising sometimes, doing devotion, checking e-mails, read from time to time,
and spending time w/ family & relatives... that's pretty much all I do, but it's taking much all my energy already.. every night I would be sooo exhausted and just wanna get myself in bed,
BUT I also attempt to do a few exercises.. though this kinda last-minute vigor is kinda in vain as I can expecte.. =p I'm so like a Taiwanese already.. not a good sign I say, gotta figure out a way
to keep up my Asian-American vibe... - if I have any =p


5.25.10 12:59pm

No comments:

Post a Comment