Thursday, May 6, 2010

Enjoy reading for leisure

So pleasant to read for leisure... for no other reasons but read to enjoy the moment! Been so long since I read sth other than Bible, spiritual books, or even for academic related subjects. I know... heard negative comments about reading "Twilight" series, but... since I bought the books, wanna read them before I watch every series =p The content is far more interesting than the movies! Anyhow, finally began to catch up "Eclipse"... the last time I read the 1st couple pages was last summer~ Today I did quite some catch up on the readings :) Felt satisfied and productive. Thank God I had some spare time before going to eat w/ those GCCI fellows, so after a few errands, I stopped at the McDonald's, grabbed an ice coffee which I've never tried before and just sat and read for a complete an hour and 30 min I suppose... happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment