Friday, May 14, 2010

Aw....

Aw.. I'm leaving in 4 days .... just the thought of it shocks me >< I'll definitely miss sooooo much... Souplantation, Target, Michael's, boiling crab (cajun shrimps), Cheesecake Factory, Bucca's shrimp pasta, Tealicious, the authentic Korean tofu & Thai food (King noodle, yellow, red & green curry especially), In-N-Out burgers, fries & strawberry milkshake, Lollicup's Korean BBQ, my jogging route around my neighborhood, Pathfinder park running track, my fabulous CD collection, comfy bed & Tempur-Pedic pillow, my Guess high heel, my small & messy room that still belongs to me :) Cephas & David groups, and many other friends who helped me through my tough years and shared w/ me the joyful moments... all these will be memories. I think all these thoughts began to hit me... >< Still have much to do... Lord, help me to have thoroughly set them all well. (So sleepy.... gotta hit the sack now.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment