Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Arrived Tainan

Arrived in Taiwan last night... praise God I don't have much jeg-lag problem ^^ Though I can jot down tons of to-do-list, I feel every one of them takes longer to grasp. The wether is extremely humid and sticky, the sweatiness is all over my body @@ Good thing is that I THINK I should be losing weights (sort of), bad thing is... I smell and it feels uncomfortable. I know it's not the worst yet, just hope I can be patient and unsusceptible to those external changes...


回來短暫的玩或是住, 兩個不同的心態真是會有不同的行為舉止. Now I ask more... question more, and so I can do things right in the long run... try not to just follow what the tradition/culture tells me, but I inquire in order to determine what to do, even it might be abnormal. I hope I can keep up this attitude... derive not just from routines, but from origins. :) Need clear minds to make right choices in the next year to come... Emmanuel.


May 19, 5:22pm

1 comment:

  1. wow! so u r in tw now!! have a good time there XDDD keep in touch ~

    ReplyDelete