Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a long day!

Today was indeed a longgggggggggggg day for me. Mom took me to take scooter's license.. luckily passed the written part with ease, I was taken back when it came to the end with a 'congratulation'! Didn't expect it to be this short =p But... the actual driving part isn't that much fun! Accidentally found the practice "line" that was available, but I just couldn't get myself riding within the lines! And it should take more than 7 sec to finish it... which is a torture to me! Ok, I thought my balance has been not bad, even with bikes... but this scouter thing really made me upset. Apparently I was the only one that couldn't get it done the RIGHT way for the most rounds.. others seem to be skillful to a point that I kept murmuring to myself "how could people ever get this right?!" like a psycho... >< I had to give up trying after many unsuccessful rounds, and 半隨他去的心情進去考.


As coward as I was at the time, I waited and waited til pretty much everyone has gone... then I gave it a try. Ha.. 沒有任何期待的我, 果然... 兩次都壓到線! @@ 後來看到沒有人, 我才懇求考關再給我練一次... 這一次.... I made it!!!!! But it was all too late.. I've used up my 2 chances >< God always make sth good out of sth bad... I guess I'm learning to accept failure... so I won't be cocky at all. 媽其實給了我個很好的建議... - 雖然我其實考試時都忘了!!! 就是... 考那直線時, 要看前面的線, 不是我眼前的. :)


也因為沒過, mom decided to let me ride more.. so I was riding mom home along with running some errands (eyes, food, etc). Unbelievably as it sounds, my mom even allowed me to ride scouter by myself to get my hair trimmed.. and even tonight's hospital visit. 說真的, 我這次練機車練最多的... 是今天!!! 媽說我真的不知勇氣哪來的, 她說我只練過兩次... 怎敢就去考. 因為練那直線, 我的轉彎力道控制穩了粉多, 也多了那更"不知哪來的勇氣"就超敢上路了. 所以啊, 才會看完凱恩跟他太太我還自己去東寧路 & 仁愛眼鏡 :) haha 忽然覺得茅塞頓開的感覺, 有那種.. "I got it!"的fu......... lol


Thank God for this opportunity... before I go back. I felt I've done so much this trip. PTL! :)


Sounds stupid, but... I didn't like today's date, so... another good thing I didn't pass today =p
2/23/10 11:55pm

No comments:

Post a Comment