Friday, February 26, 2010

Desert Song

Heard this song at one of Tainan's church... really liked its lyrics.
Songwriters: Fraser, Brooke Gabrielle by Hillsong


V1.
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides


V2.
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames


Chorus
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain

I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here


V3.
And this is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand


Bridge:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


V4.
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow


Translation by 台南活水教會


曠野中這是我禱告
當我的靈空虛枯乾
饑渴缺乏中這是我禱告
我 神是那供應的 神


火焰中這是我禱告
當我軟弱受苦試探
經過磨練信心勝過精金
主用你烈火煉淨我


我要讚美 我要讚美
沒有任何權勢可勝過我
我要歡呼 我要宣告
神使我得勝 祂與我同在


爭戰中這是我禱告
當勝利還尚未來到
我是得勝者有基督同在
因祂應許我得站立


我的一生 在每個季節
你是我 神 我要揚聲來歌唱
我要高聲讚美敬拜

豐盛中這是我禱告
當恩典和供應湧流
謙卑自己為要再被充滿
照主吩咐再次做工

No comments:

Post a Comment