Saturday, February 13, 2010

Aging

看來我老了... I have accustomed myself to ordinary days & daily routines. No longer too hype up for night-time activities. Staying home, saving money, going out to exercise, etc, all seem too natural and simple, and these are on my list. :)


除夕夜 (New Year Eve) is such a remarkable day for Chinese to gather with family. As I strolling in the open market (sorta like the Farmer's market in the states) this morning, I saw multitudes of people swarm in and out, buying and bargaining like crazy! To make myself at home, I bought sth too.. hehe, but I also followed my instinct by attempting to stay out of the crowd. Shopped with mom for dumplings and other ingredients for tonight, gonna enjoy watching the TV recording I went to last week, lol


Thank You Father for this Chinese new year vacation w/ my family after 14 yrs of going abroad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment