Friday, November 4, 2011

I love You, Lord!

Thank You Lord.. I just can't say enough how good You are to me...! Thank You for Miranda, who's there to support me spiritually, and always speak in wisdom! Thank You for showing me that there ARE genuine people who love You and really live out lives that please You alone. Though I say I want to live for You, I know at times I'm not doing it as much as I know, not willing to sacrifice some of my leisure time for You. Thank You for not condemning me... but a sweet and kind reminder, as always. Awake my soul... steer me back on track. I really do want to live CONSTANTLY in peace and always have a two-way communication with You, and never be tired of it! But desiring more and more and more... let You truly be the CENTER of my life, my choices, my freewill! Yes Lord, I want to love You voluntarily...  在我的自由意識中, 癲狂的選擇愛祢!而這個愛是不斷被祢吸引來的~!Grant me this I pray!~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment