Saturday, November 6, 2010

Passion-Christine Caine

i was incredibably, unexpectedly inspired by one of the godly women whom I've never known before this day... yet her life transformation was truly a living/walking testimony that demonstrated curses turning into blessings! It's sheer shock how she subtly revealed her past trauma without displaying any shame... Yet she as well hinted her pain and struggles over her experiences. I duno... It was a wooooooow moment for me... And a wakening moment, realizing how insusceptible I've become responding to God's love! I was convicted being numb... The passion isn't from the LIVING love nemore... It's not flowing from an authentic love. I praise God for reminding me, for stirring up my passion again, esp in Taiwan -sth I need to change and encounter in this particular culture. To really ponder on passion and career this time, I seriously came to a conclusion that I've always love doing - anything pertinent to church/God, shouldn't be hard to notice YET somewhat I've been blinded from seeing it straight. Exactly how I'll find the "dreamy" job, I lift up to You, and desire to do things out of a genuine and authentic love for You with all my strength and understandings. In Christ alone, I find my strength. Let my hope rest firmly on Christ alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment