Saturday, November 20, 2010

random...

thanks for friends who listen when I vent my frustrations... now's not the concern of 'letting go,' it's more of a self acceptance issue - knowing what i'm good at and what i'm not suitable at all, and seeing them accurately. i feel inferior in front of that person, and that's where the whole problem lies. and this led to more pressure points that bring out the ugly side of me, the insecure side of me, the worrying side of me. if i don't overcome, the same will occur and bother my relationships, and most importantly, i'm afraid this will disturb and interfere my future ministry. i admit i can't solve this with my small small brain, so Lord please intervene and gimme a heart of peace to encounter my lifelong plight - one i've always have difficulty facing and overcoming. no matter what the other person ends up choosing or becoming, i can still befriend, and bless those i subconsciously compete with....

姐姐提醒了我: "越來越明白 神的愛才會感到自己的不配得如此多的恩典"... so true! eyes on HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment