Thursday, September 23, 2010

感謝妳, 朋友!

OK, i admit that albeit i've studied abroad and lived in CA for approx. half of my lifetime, i'm still traditional, even more so than those who've not gone abroad and lived in tw for all lives ^^" but i'm quirky..... in my own way... which i now believe, is somewhat inherited from my dad! ^^" not saying it's a negative thing, i've always seen it as sth peculiar (in a good way), but... in this season of life, i would say my attitude toward quirk is neutral for now ><


just for my own discovery, had another 'insight' today! another reason what i miss US - is that i have friends whom i can trust so much, that no matter what happens, no matter when... i can just dial the number and then i know she will be listening. friends that i entirely trust and being entrusted, 包括即使有時甚麼話都沒有, 只是坐在旁邊, 妳也能自在. 真的懷念那種被接納, 被認識, 被瞭解, 被信任的友誼... 所以即使我抱怨, 我懷疑, 她可以真實的看我, 知道我現在需要的是甚麼, 需要被提醒的是甚麼, 意見是中肯的, 是為我好的, 是真心的..... 恩, 更清楚的看這件事了... the 'bridge' role is bestowed on me.... just gotta organize and adjust my feelings, in order to have a positive and accurate point of view to see both sides. Lord, give me the wisdom and words of knowledge to say the right things at the right timing. be the right person with the right attitude. do the right things with the right motivation. lead me to ... serenity. but above all, at all times, i praise You! i want to honor You, and my father on earth, for he fears God.... and many more of his commendable work.

No comments:

Post a Comment