Thursday, September 16, 2010

適應了嗎?

friends would still ask me from time to time: "have you settled in?" it feels both nice and baffled. on the one hand, it brings a smile to my face knowing friends care, on the other hand, it made me stop and ponder where i am right now in the midst of all the transitions. well, it's been 4 months, i guess when i don't have much reactions, then perhaps i can say i'm well adapted. (: however, i know i'm also good at disciplining my determination and will while ignoring my feelings to do whatever is needed, hence, it would be nice to rethink how things were formed and developed into the way they are now. this is what my master degree has shaped my thinking.... lol


teaching kinders are like battling. you gotta know your boundaries, set them well both in mind and in action, and even if you make some mistakes in tolerating some of their behaviors, you gotta come back and tackle w/ it. due to the meager curriculum the 'supervisor' lacks to provide?! i had to come up w/ my own teaching materials for one hour! seriously, w/ their short attention span, i sure had to prepare way more activities than i envisioned... after all, the youngest age group i've taught were elementary, never had i voluntarily wanted to teach anyone younger than that no matter how cute they appear =p 不過真的有幾個小孩長得超級可愛...... wanna bite their cheeks. lol


alright, insomnia is getting better. currently two of my fingers are suffering from pus.... >< one's on the corner, one's completely inside the nails @@ sounds grotesque isn't it........... used a boiled needle to jab it, hurts like crazy @@ argh, perhaps i will need to see a doc before it gets more than swollenness!

No comments:

Post a Comment