Friday, July 9, 2010

Learning Piano~

I seriously don't get how jazz chords move~!! Even though I enjoy its beauty and freedom, I don't know how to play them.... @@ Speaking of piano, Dr. Chang is one of a kind classical piano teacher whom I was fortunate to learn from. Though tardiness is one of my pet peeves, and his unpunctuality has really gotten on my wick! >< Nevertheless, he indeed has inspired me so much.... I've not SOO been aspired and urged to practice classical piano since... 10?! Yet he made me yearning to practice even just ETUDE!!!!!!!! @@ It became so fun playing it..... He is truly amazing..... not only his playing, but I highly value his proficient teaching/interpretation of music.. not to mention his skillful technique at such age (30 sth?) Anyhow... I wish I can find a jazz piano teacher like him who can motivate me to see the new outlook of jazz piano... in a simpler way that I understand how to apply! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment