Friday, July 16, 2010

fatigue

everyday i keep myself well occupied... not doing it on purpose, it just happened to be this way @@ factory's workload gets really intense, though i usually don't work from 9am whereas theoretically it's 8am, and my nap is normally a bit longer too comparing to our factory's 師傅s =p i still get so worn out every night before i hit the sack~ last night all my family members didn't get to take showers until 9pm where all four of us were scurrying into bathrooms~ well, as a matter of fact, had to take turns since we only got two on our floor, but you got my point!


so...... my body is full of ... bruises & wounds! -_- 被5大片木板因為滑下撞擊到整個左大腿... 大腿上打到的裂痕看起來像是家暴受傷的瘀青 @@ 游泳老師整個嚇到~~ 為了剝木屑中的小削, 指頭邊破層皮... 跳上跳下攪機器時不小心左腳腕扭傷... 右腳上莫名地出現破洞... 一直沒解決的濕疹也擴散到兩大腿及左右手臂 @@ the good thing is... i found the yoga getting its efficacy! =D i seem to find the practicality applicable in my daily life! hoho how i get up better; how i was using my body flexibility to achieve certain needs with less difficulty; how i sorta found its relevance connected to the "combo" dance i've learnt so long ago... ha, finally see all the points connected more and more! this made me more gleeful! w00t!


grandma's memorial service is tmr! but today's the day she passed away... and guess what, one of my nephew was born today! coincidence? praise the One who ordains! =D Thank You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment