Saturday, April 9, 2011

missing out

what have i been missing out? quite a few that comes to mind...

1) playing piano... when was the last time i played? argh~~~~~~~! my fingers are getting tight ><

2) watching movies of my choice at wday nights! tons of movies/youtube clips i wanna see... don't have the time, again.. don't have the time XD

3) reading spiritual books or.. just random interesting books!

4) polishing nails lol though i haven't gotten the hang of doing it, i wanna learn to do a good job of it.. when?

5) jogging... not that i'm lazy, but somehow i'm not as thrilled when i'm in TPE to go jogging ><

6) cooking good meals... whenever i have time at home in TPE, i just wanna chill and do nothing but staring at my mac or TV =p just wanna relax... and rest.

7) feeling my breaths and taking deeeeeeeeeep breathes... =p just sit and... feel that i'm still breathing... and alive.

just wanna getting things out of my chest... that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment