Friday, January 14, 2011

new journey in 2011!

so i'm back from LA... everyday was just hustling w/ to-do-list. pack, meet-ups, sleep, pack, meet-ups, sleep.. my everyday tasks. thank God i saw pretty much all the friends i could see (if i had a car i might be able to see more... but w/ my time constraint, this is already good enough else there's no way i could pack all that i did), ate all that i've longed for - 3 korean meals (明凍, 小祕密處, 跟草堂), 2 souplantations, 2 in-n-out, 2 thai food (coconut bay & coconut station), 1 cheesecake factory, 1 japanese food (ninja), 1 hong kong (garden), 2 dolphin bay, 1 pinkberry yogurt, NO half-half-tar >< argh~ my mom and cousin think i've gained weights...... aphem... tmr's cousin's wedding, nothing i could hide at this moment now.

so glad to catch up w/ old friends..... and being totally reminded of my love for Jesus. re-kindled the fire for Him... so much need to adjust~! but i praise God for those godly friends who're there to remind me, be with me.. and intercede for me. thank God for all caring friends.... i hope i'll reap what i sow in His goodness.... <3 You, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment