Monday, November 20, 2006

Your age by eating out - Diner & Restaurant Math!

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know!

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

 
4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 .
If you haven't, add 1755.

 
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number (I.e., how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are


YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS


 

4 comments:

  1. Hihi Captain Jack, you finally visit my blog AGAIN!!! Cuz I haven't 'seen' you for a long time.... I know I rarely use MSN these days 2.... ^^" hope everything's well w/ ya!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~Jane, long time no see, wish you all-right!!
    I've seen a trick similar to this one, but this one is more fun because it's a lito complex and related to the year 2006. It worked for me ^^
    OH, it was still a lito suprising that i found i'm 20 already, indeed! We are finally kind on the same level lol
    OKAY, simply best wishes and GOD BLESS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哦不好意思 差一点忘记说了:“Happy Thanksgiving!!”希望你节日快乐哦~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Orchid, I'm soooo glad to see your comments here!! hehe.. great to find out tat you check out my blog hehe! well, I actually still visit your blog several times in the past few months, but it never changed... since the one "五月總結期末考"什麼的... 看來妳太幸福到沒時間寫blog呢~ haha ^^" newayz, Happy Thanksgiving 2! Enjoy your vacation =)

    ReplyDelete